Huntington Tri-State Airport
1449 Airport Road
Huntington, WV 25704
Our focus is concentrated on the safety of our passengers, our visitors, and our team members. During this pandemic, and always, it is critical that anyone that visits our airport feels safe and comfortable. We have continued to follow the guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). We, along with our airline partners Allegiant and American, strive to exceed those recommended standards and give you the confidence you want from us at HTS.
For our airport:
- Enhanced cleanliness standards are in place and strictly followed.
- Social distancing is a requirement in all common areas, security areas, ticket counters and convenience areas.
- All touch surfaces are being disinfected on a consistent basis.
- Team members are following CDC guidelines with PPE and best practices
- Baggage is distributed by baggage claim team members in a fashion that encourages social distancing
For detailed information on how Allegiant is Going the Distance for Health & Safety, visit their website here.
For detailed information on how American Airlines is committed to caring for you in this crisis, click here.